Life Goes On!

This is a beginning, simple, beautiful, and challenging...

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Long time.. no updates... and finally...

So, I was alerted recently that I have not updated this site in a while... hmmm.... appears to be true!.

Anyway, some simple updates. We had the baby! WOOHOO!.. Our little turd monkey is an amazing little thing. As if we didn't have enough kids, this one sure has made his mark on our lives... He is now a year old... (geez, it has been a long time since the last update!)... One year old and still an amazing child.

I lost father of the year award (was never really in the running).. for not having any or very many pictures of him on my computer, however... here is what I have of him....This is not all that I have of him HAHA... but I will put more of the famdam and whatever else I can think of!..

Here you can see where he gets his good looks!


Having Lunch!


His big sister.. we appreciate her sooo much!


Grandmas Hot Tub... He absolutely Loves the water!


Will post more on topic and off topic later...

TTFN!

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 5:01 PM, Blogger Tiff@ny said…

    Good job!!! He is so freakin cute I am going to take him away! After a while he will think I am his mom right! =)

     
  • At 8:22 PM, Blogger Tiff@ny said…

    Come on old man get with the program! =)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Google